Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Smith Family {Maternity}

This past Sunday, I had the joy of photographing 2 1/2 wonderful people, Cynthia, Jeff and their little growing baby. I went over to their absolutely gorgeous place Sunday morning at 9am to get the morning light. I was blown away by their home, so beautiful outside and in and on an amazing wooded property. They had the interior painted brightly with beautiful furniture and a wrap around deck that was to die for! I also got to meet their brother's dog who I instantly fell in love with (Travis, need a dog walking partner??) !!
Cynthia was prepared with great creativity and added so many good ideas. I had so much fun trying to work with her vision and get creative with it. I have to say Jeff was a trooper and did everything without complaint! What a guy! Cynthia has the most piercing eyes and was absolutely glowing!
Here are a few of my favorite shots from the morning:

I loved this red fence! Added a great vibe to the photos





Cynthia was absolutely glowing! Gorgeous!!



 ...And then some belly fun!!



All Images Copyright © Chelsea Jean Photography 2012, Victoria, BC Photographer: Wedding Photographer, Portrait Photographer, Nature Photographer, Life Photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment